The Iowa Department of Management’s website and many of our applications will be unavailable Thanksgiving weekend (5pm Wednesday evening through Sunday evening, November 30) due to scheduled maintenance. Updates on the restoration of service following maintenance will be available on Friday November 28th. Please check the Public Self Service Portal at https://iowa.service-now.com/css for updates or to submit a Service Request. Thank you.
The Department of Management (DOM) was created to provide a framework and environment for integrating budgeting with planning to improve decision-making. It was established to create a strong relationship with the Office of the Governor.
The mission of the department is to lead enterprise planning and coordinate enterprise governance systems so Iowans receive the highest return on their public investment. The department also strives to achieve its vision of becoming the strategic planning, finance and accountability center of excellence in state government. In addition, DOM promotes and coordinates implementation of the Governor's leadership agenda.
DOM's key services, products and activities include:
- State budget development and oversight
- Governance system development and oversight - Accountable Government Act (AGA) including strategic and performance planning
- Policy development and analysis
- Revenue estimating and economic forecasting
- Community empowerment coordination for early childhood
- Continuous improvement/Lean implementation
- Enterprise project management
- State Appeal Board administration
- Local government budget support
- Utility tax replacement administration
- Collective bargaining support
| Publications are provided in Adobe Acrobat’s Portable Document Format and will require a PDF file viewer such as Adobe’s Acrobat Reader to view and/or print the documents. Follow this link to download: Adobe Reader.
State Appeal Board Agenda - November 2014
Budget Hearing Agenda (Ringgold & Sioux Counties) - April 2014
Budget in Brief - Fiscal Year 2015 (5,261 KB)
Detailed Budget Book - Fiscal Year 2015 (96,194 KB)
Guide for State Agency Strategic Planning
Revenue Estimating Conference Results
Iowa Tax Credit Review
Annual Urban Renewal Report-Public Information
Commercial/ Industrial Replacement Payments, FY2015